Saturday, October 22, 2005

A New Kind of Email

I don't know about you, but I get entirely too many emails. On an average day, I probably receive over 250 emails from my various email accounts. I actually had over 600 in a day once. Now keep in mind that I am probably on the Internet more than most people (about 6 hours per day) and I have more websites that the average person (currently 38). Each of those sites can produce a few emails everyday. Of course probably 75% of the emails I get are unsolicated, but that still leaves a lot to go through.

A while back, I found an entirely new kind of email service. It's called NewNetMail. It is really neat how it works. There is never a chance of getting any unsolicated or junk emails. You only receive messages from those people that you have given permission to. It is also impossible to get an email with an attached virus or anything else that could harm your computer.

Now here is the best part. You can actually make residual income by referring other people to this email service. Is that great or what. If you would like to find out more about this new messaging service, here is a link that will give you more details.

http://blreeves.newnetmail.com/keeping_the_enemy_out.asp

Best Regards,
Barry Reeves
http://abswebtech.freestoreclub.com

No comments: