Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Really Frustrated Today

It really gets frustrating sometimes when you see all these "Blowout" sales going on. Just from the price and number of slots they are selling, you know those guys are making a killing. And when the same guy does several of these things each year, you know he's doing pretty well. I guess I get a little jealous of those guys when it seems like I rarely make enough to recover my expenses.

I've done the SEO deal on my site. I've posted relevent messages on the forums to get backlinks for my site and I still don't get the traffic. I've done the traffic exchanges, the safe lists, the directories and the Google Groups and it's still just brings me a drop in the bucket. Maybe I'm just missing something.

I guess it's time to get back to the basics. Maybe I'm just too impatient. Okay, i've released my frustrations. Back to the drawing board.

No comments: